- design performance in close cooperation between the Customer and our own technical department
- properly use of 2D, 3D and 3D-solids software, with extensive possibilities for interfacing with all commonly used CAD systems
- full 3D construction as source for NC machining and CAM
- integration of Customer’s specifications as well as any in-house standards for tool components and materials.
- stepwise development of our tool design, starting with a preliminary layout aimed at defining the main elements of the tool concept and submitted to the Customer for a first approval
- validation by the customer for generic die mechanical parts and impression area before manufacturing
- wide range of flexibility in order to include modifications and improvements into die design at any time
- long term experience with ingate and venting design, also available as complete shot model for filling simulation
- incoming data regularly submitted to a 2D/3D comparison to ensure 100% concordance in execution.
- 3D model comparison with modification report
- machining allowance check supplied as standard rule
- possible design start-up from just “preliminary” product information.
- parting line analysis and suggestion to get the cast-part suitable for HPDC technology
- technical feedback regarding Customer’s changes, with presentation regarding feasibility and proposals included since our offering
►Quality in design
- High quality in design ensured by an accurate revision management to keep track of each engineering change
- Readily design updates in 1:1 status with the real tool
- Design and production control by self-checking procedures and partial validation procedures for the die
- 10 years storage of all related documents after project sign-off date