- production relies on 3 to 5-axis high-speed CNC milling machines, boring machines for 4-axis deep drilling and all the most common production equipment as grinding machines, drills and lathes.
- tool-paths are generated through multiple CAM systems that permit continuous 3 and 5-axis management
- sparkle and wire-cut EDM complete machining process to achieve precise and rapid execution.
- tool testing under die-spotting presses.
► Quality in process
- Continuously conduct of comprehensive checks and testing of all manufactured parts
- 3D control machinery and dedicated software for electrode and 3D-Model testing.
- initial sample approval and geometrical measurements, which are submitted to Customer for final project sign-off.
- production control by self-checking procedures and partial validation procedures for the die
►Timing and Job status
- detailed Time Schedule to define all necessary activities for every job
- displaying all required resource allocation in order to match load capacities and to achieve the Customer’s delivery date.
- Time Schedules are steadily updated to reflect current job status and are available to Customer at request.